Please respect the Table Rocks' unique resources and be considerate of other people you encounter on the trail.
- Treat all trail users with respect and courtesy regardless of their speed or skill level.
- Anticipate other trail users around corners or in blind spots.
- Downhill traffic yields to uphill traffic and faster users yield to slower users.
- If you enjoy taking your time on the trail, move to the side to allow faster hikers and runners to pass you.
- If you stop, find a safe place where you can pull off from the trail so you aren't blocking traffic in either direction.
- If you're a fast hiker or runner, slow down when you encounter school groups to give them a chance to move aside.