Hyatt Lake Campground
The main campground at Hyatt Lake includes access to 2 boat ramps and dock facilities, a fish cleaning station, a sand volleyball court, a basketball practice court, horseshoe pits, and a children's playground. Horseshoes, volleyballs, and basketballs are available for checkout/use at the Campground Administration building.
Campground open for 2013 season. Note that visitors may encounter some campsite and restroom closures, depending on staffing levels.
47 pull-in sites and 7 walk-in sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Showers, restroom facilities, and a trailer dump station are available. No electrical, water, or sewer hook-ups are available.
- $12.00 per site per night Monday-Thursday
- $15.00 per site per night Friday-Sunday
- $10.00 per equestrian campsite
- $3.00 extra vehicle (maximum 2 un-towed vehicles per site)
- $5.00 for use of dumpsite (if not camping onsite)