Hyatt Lake Campground
The main campground at Hyatt Lake includes access to 2 boat ramps and dock facilities, a fish cleaning station, a sand volleyball court, a basketball practice court, horseshoe pits, and a children's playground. Horseshoes, volleyballs, and basketballs are available for checkout/use at the Campground Administration building.
New!! For 2014 Hyatt Lake Campground is now part of the Recreation.gov campground reservation system. The new reservation system will allow visitors to reserve individual campsites for Loops, A, B and Wildcat campground.
47 pull-in sites and 7 walk-in sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Showers, restroom facilities, and a trailer dump station are available. No electrical, water, or sewer hook-ups are available.
- $12.00 per site per night Monday-Thursday
- $15.00 per site per night Friday-Sunday
- $10.00 per equestrian campsite
- $3.00 extra vehicle (maximum 2 un-towed vehicles per site)
- $5.00 for use of dumpsite (if not camping onsite)