- Campsites are limited to 2 vehicles per site (including towed vehicles). When parked, all vehicles must not extend into the roadway or greenery and must have 2 wheels on the pavement (either driver or passenger side).
- If there are more than 2 vehicles, an additional $3.00 per vehicle is required and the vehicle should be parked in the day-use area.
- Boat trailers must be parked at your campsite and may not extend into the roadway or greenway.
- Off-highway vehicles (OHV) may only be operated on existing roads to enter and leave the campground. OHV use outside the campground is permitted on existing roads only.
- Display the fee receipt (the detachable portion of the fee envelope) with permit number and date visible prominently on your dashboard or RV.
- Checkout time is 2pm. You must pay for the next night's camping prior to 2 pm or your site may be sold to someone else.
- Camping is limited to 14 days within a 90-day time period.
- Day-use terminates at sundown. All day-use visitors are required to leave the site unless camping overnight (this includes Mountain View Shelter).
- Dispersed camping is not allowed at Hyatt Lake. Campers must pay for and camp within designated sites.
- Maximum sleeping accommodations allowed per site are one RV and two tents.
- Showers are available for paid campers only.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet at all times. Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. Generators can be used from 8am until 8pm. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
- Chainsaw operation is not permitted in recreation area. Wood that is dead and down may be collected for firewood. Firewood is sold onsite: 12 pieces for $3.00.
- Fire boxes are for wood (excluding plywood and pressure treated wood) and paper only. The burning of cans, glass, plastic, and foil is prohibited. Please dispose of these items in the garbage containers.
- Firearms and projectile use are not permitted within campgrounds. This includes, but is not limited to: paintball guns, slingshots, BB and pellet guns, bows and arrows, handguns, shotguns and rifles.
Hyatt Lake Admin Office
Outdoor Recreation Planner