Bureau Wide Timber Data
BLM timber cruiser marking tree.
Provided below are bureau wide timber data reports provided on a quarterly basis.
- The Contract Data report pulls all unterminated timber sale contracts and those terminated contracts that have terminated during the current fiscal year. Content within the contract data includes contractor name, land status description, cutting method, etc.
- The Transaction Data report pulls all cutting/activity reports entered within the current fiscal year and contains information about BLM harvest activity, such as current acres harvested, yarded, hauled, etc.
- For more information, please contact Timothy Bottomley (Forester), BLM National Operations Center, Bldg. 50, Denver Federal Center, Denver, CO 80225-0047; phone 303-236-0681.
Cumulative through Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016 Reports
Cumulative through Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016 Reports
- Contract Data - 4/7/2016 (Data has a correction to the 4/1/2016 information)
- Transaction Data - 4/7/2016 (Data has a correction to the 4/1/2016 information)
Cumulative through First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016 Reports
- Contract Data - 2/16/2016 (Data has a correction to 1/1/2016 information)
- Transaction Data - 1/1/2016