Miscellaneous Plan Revision Documents
On May 16, 2012, the U.S. District Court, District of Oregon (Pacific Rivers Council et al v. Shepard) vacated the 2008 Records of Decision/Resource Management Plans for western Oregon BLM districts and reinstated BLM's 1995 RODs/RMPs. As of May 16, 2012, the western Oregon Districts have reverted back to the 1995 ROD/RMP as the official land use plan of record.
- Existing Resource Management Plans 1994
- Notice of Intent - Federal Register September 2005
- An Analysis of the Management Situation October 2005
- A Public Involvement Assessment - Engaging People in the BLM Western Oregon Plan Revisions Process January 2006
- The Proposed Planning Criteria and State Director Guidance February 2006
- A Scoping Report February 2006