Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
The National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center offers living history demonstrations, interpretive programs, exhibits, multi-media presentations, special events, and more than four miles of interpretive trails.
Current Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation change seasonally, and may be impacted by severe weather events. Please call 541-523-1843 for more information on planning your visit.
|The Center is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day, and may be temporarily closed during times of severe winter weather.|
The National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center is located five miles east of Baker City, Oregon, on Highway 86. Take Exit 302 from Interstate 84: 125 miles northwest of Boise, 95 miles southeast of Pendleton. For directions, click here.
- Award winning western singer to perform at Trail Center
- BLM Director Discusses Oil and Gas Inspections with Industry
- BLM Fire Program to Focus on Sage-Grouse Conservation
- BLM Director Puts Focus on Oil and Gas Inspections
- Outdoor Club for Kids at Trail Center
- Camping Exhibit at Trail Center