The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- Secretary Jewell Statement on President Obama's Strategy to Cut Methane Emissions
- BLM Director Highlights Agency Accomplishments in 2014
- BLM Delivers on Permits, Leasing Opportunities for Oil and Gas in 2014
- Secretarial Order on Rangeland Fire
- Public Comment Sought on Supplemental Draft EIS for the Vantage to Pomona Heights Transmission Line Project
- DOI Announces Guidance on Federal Coal Program
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line Project
- Become an Outreach and Education Specialist
- BLM debuts San Juan Islands National Monument poster!
- Deputy Secretary Connor to Announce Major Permitting Milestone for Utility-Scale Solar Projects
- Interior Disburses $13.4 Billion in FY14 Energy Revenues
- Pacific Connector Draft Environmental Impact Statement Released
- BLM Announces Fee-Free Days for 2015
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.