The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- Federal Agencies Offer Vision to Ensure Future Generations Can Enjoy Wilderness
- BLM Announces Fee-Free Days for 2015
- Secretary Jewell, BLM Deputy Director Ellis Tour Innovative Sagebrush Conservation Efforts Underway in Oregon
- Secretary Jewell Announces Competitive Leasing Policy to Encourage Solar and Wind Energy Development on Public Lands
- BLM Selects Eugene District Manager
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.