The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- Wildfire Potential Increase
- Interior Department Supported $358 Billion in Economic Activity, 2 Million Jobs in 2014
- BLM Leadership Mark 15th Anniversary of National Conservation Lands System
- BLM Seeks Public Input for New Hayden Fox Vegetation Treatment Project
- Campground Host Needed on Steens Mountain
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Ban
- BLM Distributes Payments to Counties
- BLM Plans for Public Lands in Oregon Provide for Greater Sage-Grouse Protection, Balanced Development
- Ten New Prehistoric Rodent Species Discovered in Oregon's John Day Basin
- Oregon BLM Plans Open Houses and Workshops
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Western Oregon
- BLM Statement Regarding Sugar Pine Mining Claimants and Demonstration
- Evidence of One of the Oldest Human Occupations in Western United States Discovered on BLM Land in Southeast Oregon
- BLM Announces Fee-Free Days for 2015
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.