The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- BLM and Nature Conservancy Offer Free Table Rocks Hikes this Spring!
- National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board Meeting Set for April 22-23
- Interior Department Releases Final Rule to Support Safe, Responsible Hydraulic Fracturing Activities on Public and Tribal Lands
- Secretary Jewell Issues Strategy to Protect, Restore Sagebrush Lands for 2015 Fire Season
- Evidence of One of the Oldest Human Occupations in Western United States Discovered on BLM Land in Southeast Oregon
- BLM Seeking Public Input for San Juan Islands National Monument Planning Process
- Nominations for the 2015 Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- Public Invited to Scoping Meetings for the San Juan Islands National Monument Planning Process
- BLM Seeks Nominations to Coastal Oregon Resource Advisory Council
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line Project
- BLM Announces Fee-Free Days for 2015
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.