The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- Sec. Jewell to speak about fire-threatened sagebrush lands
- Oregon BLM Plans Open Houses and Workshops
- BLM Recognizes Employees at Awards Ceremony
- BLM Leaders Tour Drought Areas and Check in on Fire Season
- BLM Extends Deadline for Nominations for Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Western Oregon
- BLM Statement Regarding Sugar Pine Mining Claimants and Demonstration
- Interior Department Seeks Public Dialogue on Reform of Federal Onshore Oil and Gas Regulations
- BLM and Nature Conservancy Offer Free Table Rocks Hikes this Spring!
- Secretary Jewell Issues Strategy to Protect, Restore Sagebrush Lands for 2015 Fire Season
- Evidence of One of the Oldest Human Occupations in Western United States Discovered on BLM Land in Southeast Oregon
- BLM Seeking Public Input for San Juan Islands National Monument Planning Process
- Public Invited to Scoping Meetings for the San Juan Islands National Monument Planning Process
- BLM Seeks Nominations to Coastal Oregon Resource Advisory Council
- BLM Announces Fee-Free Days for 2015
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.