The Bureau of Land Management is organized into ten districts within Oregon and Washington. Select any district on the map above to view its detailed page.
- BLM Seeks Bids for Holding Pastures and Facilities for Wild Horses
- BLM Sets Meeting of National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board
- BLM Director Discusses Oil and Gas Inspections with Industry
- BLM Fire Program to Focus on Sage-Grouse Conservation
- BLM Director Puts Focus on Oil and Gas Inspections
- BLM Releases Free history book on the General Land Office in Oregon!
- Secretary Jewell Announces $43 Million to States for Parks, Outdoor Recreation through Land Water Conservation Fund
- BLM National Director to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of LWCF at the Sandy Ridge Trailhead
- Fireworks & Exploding Targets Ban
- Obama Announces $6.7 M to Hire Young People to Work on Public Lands
- BLM Seeks Input on Refining Planning Process
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
National Conservation Lands
Land Survey Plats
The BLM Facts is mostly filled with numbers, but those figures do tell a story. It's all here...wild horse data, recreation visits, timber sale information, cultural site inventories, oil and gas numbers, and much, much more.