Welcome to Vale
- Southeast Oregon Resource Advisory Council Meets Nov. 3, 4
- Federal Agencies Offer Vision to Ensure Future Generations Can Enjoy Wilderness
- Vale BLM Releases Plan for Buzzard Complex Stabilization and Rehab
- Buzzard Complex EA Fact Sheet
- BLM Lifts Fire Restrictions
- Secretary Jewell Announces Competitive Leasing Policy to Encourage Solar and Wind Energy Development on Public Lands
- Celebrate the Outdoors! National Public Lands Day 2014!
- Secretary Jewell, BLM Deputy Director Ellis Tour Innovative Sagebrush Conservation Efforts Underway in Oregon
- National Public Lands Day
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
- Owyhee Reservoir Water Level more>>
- River Flow of Owyhee River Near Rome, Oregon more>>
- Boardman to Hemingway Project more>>
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Vale Office100 Oregon St.
Vale, OR 97918
Baker Office3285 11th Street
P.O. Box 947
Baker City, OR 97814