Welcome to Vale
- BLM Seeks Bids for Holding Pastures and Facilities for Wild Horses
- BLM Director Discusses Oil and Gas Inspections with Industry
- BLM Fire Program to Focus on Sage-Grouse Conservation
- BLM Director Puts Focus on Oil and Gas Inspections
- BLM Releases Free history book on the General Land Office in Oregon!
- Secretary Jewell Announces $43 Million to States for Parks, Outdoor Recreation through Land Water Conservation Fund
- BLM National Director to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of LWCF at the Sandy Ridge Trailhead
- BLM Announces Public Use Restrictions in Vale, Oregon
- Fireworks & Exploding Targets Ban
- BLM Seeks Input on Refining Planning Process
- BLM to conduct a Special Recreation Permit Program audit
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
- Owyhee Reservoir Water Level more>>
- River Flow of Owyhee River Near Rome, Oregon more>>
- Boardman to Hemingway Project more>>
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Vale Office100 Oregon St.
Vale, OR 97918
Baker Office3285 11th Street
P.O. Box 947
Baker City, OR 97814