Welcome to Spokane
- DOI Announces Guidance on Federal Coal Program
- San Juan Islands National Monument Advisory Committee to Meet
- BLM Seeking Interest for Seasonal Fire Positions in Eastern Washington
- BLM debuts San Juan Islands National Monument poster!
- Deputy Secretary Connor to Announce Major Permitting Milestone for Utility-Scale Solar Projects
- Interior Disburses $13.4 Billion in FY14 Energy Revenues
- BLM Employees Recognized for Outstanding Public Engagement Efforts
- BLM to Hold Public Meeting on Proposed Forest Health Project
- BLM Monument Advisory Committee to Hold First Meeting
- BLM Lifts Fire Restrictions in Eastern Washington
- BLM Seeks Volunteers for National Public Lands Day Event
- BLM Announces Appointments to San Juan Islands National Monument Advisory Committee
- Fire Restriction Order Rescinded
- Fishtrap Lake Target Shooting Emergency Closure
- Konnowac Pass Temporary Target Shooting Closure
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
Spokane Office1103 N Fancher Road
Spokane, WA 99212
Wenatchee Office915 N. Walla Walla
Wenatchee, WA 98801