Salem District RAC
|Citizen Advisory Groups|
|2000 Enabling Act (PDF)|
|Forest Counties Payments|
|Nomination Form (PDF)|
The Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of 2000 (P.L. 106-393) (as amended by P.L. 110-343) provides for federal funds to flow to counties that traditionally have been supported by timber payments. Below you will find information about the bill. Resource Advisory Committees will make recommendations on how a portion of this money is used on projects which benefit public land and resources, as specified in the authorizing legislation.
Call for FY 2014 Project Proposals
We are not accepting project proposals at this time.
Information on the 2014 meeting will be posted soon.
Title II Projects
- Authorizing Legislation (PDF)
- Information for Potential Recipients (PDF)
- Four Steps to Goverment Registrations (PDF)
- Previous Title II Information
- Salem District FY2008/2009 RAC Proposals by County and RA (PDF)
- Blank 2008/2009 Project Form (DOC) (PDF)
- Project Funding Information (PDF)
- DM's Memo Approving FY 2009 Projects (PDF)
- List of Approved 2009 Projects (PDF)
- DM's Approval Memo with List of Approved 2010 Projects (PDF)