Molalla River Plan Documents
Decision Record/Final Management Plan
- Interactive Map
- Molalla River-Table Rock Planning Area map (PDF)
- Molalla River - Table Rock (SRMA) Facility Development Plan (PDF)
- Molalla River - Table Rock (SRMA) Benefits-Based Management Areas (PDF)
- Molalla River - Table Rock (SRMA) Trail Sustainability Assessment (PDF)
Camp Site Designs
Environmental Assessment/Draft Plan Documents
- Executive Summary and Table of Contents (pp. 1-8) (PDF)
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Background (pp. 9-23) (PDF) provides an introduction to the planning area and defines the purpose and need for management action.
- Chapter 2: Alternative Development (pp. 24- 45) (PDF) lays out the plan's broad goals and objectives. It describes in detail the four management plan alternatives that are evaluated in this Environmental Assessment.
- Chapter 3: Affected Environment (pp. 46-85) (PDF) describes the planning area i ncluding recreational and natural resources.
- Chapter 4: Environmental Effects (pp. 86-117) (PDF) analyzes the impacts of each alternative on the resources described in Chapter 3 including recreation. This section also contains the References and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) (pp. 122-23).
- Draft Table Rock Wilderness Update (PDF) identifies proposed direction for recreation management within Table Rock Wilderness.
For more information or to provide your input about the Molalla planning effort, contact:
Adam Milnor, Cascades Outdoor Recreation Planner
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 503-315-5935