Welcome to Salem
- Halloween Celebration at Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Tide Pool Discovery Times at Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Salem BLM to Burn Slash Debris Piles
- Federal Agencies Offer Vision to Ensure Future Generations Can Enjoy Wilderness
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse Closes for Repainting
- Mushroom Class at Alsea Falls
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse To Close for Repainting
- Tidepool Discovery Times at Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Neal Creek Road Closure Extended To October 4
- Emergency Bridge Closure on Yellowstone Access Road
- Secretary Jewell Announces Competitive Leasing Policy to Encourage Solar and Wind Energy Development on Public Lands
- South Fork Alsea Byway Intermittent Closures during September
- BLM Fishermen's Bend Recreation Site Turns 50!
- Fishermen's Bend Campground Hosts Receive BLM 2014 National "Making a Difference Lifetime Achievement Award"
- Secure Rural Schools Information more>>
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
Salem Office1717 Fabry Rd. SE
Salem, Oregon 97306
Additional Contact InfoFor Emergency Information
Tune in to 1490 AM KBZY
Employee Status Line - 503-589-6846
Tillamook Office4610 Third Street
Tillamook, OR 97141