Welcome to Roseburg
- Roseburg National Trails Day Event
- Swiftwater Segment of the North Umpqua Trail to Reopen
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Ban
- Agencies Release Study of "West-Wide" Energy Corridors
- BLM Gathering Public Input on Coal Program at Six Public Meetings
- Wild Horses and Burros on Public Rangelands Now 2.5 Times Greater than 1971 when Protection Law Was Passed
- RAP CAMP APPLICATION DUE DATE EXTENDED!
- BLM Selects Elizabeth Burghard as Medford District Manager
- BLM Campground Opening Dates
- Roseburg Recreation Site Fee Increases
- Wolf Creek Falls Trail Closure Extended Through Summer
- Interior Department Takes Next Step in Comprehensive Review of Federal Coal Program
- BLM Releases Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- Media Advisory: Press Conference on BLM Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- Resources and People "RAP" Camp Applications Due May 2, 2016
- BLM Seeks Bids for Off-Range Pastures to Care for Wild Horses
- BLM Announces 2016 Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Schedule
- Buck Springs Road Closed to Through Traffic
- BLM Designates 2016 Fee-Free Days
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Title II RAC Information
Roseburg Office777 NW Garden Valley Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97471