Welcome to Roseburg
- RAP CAMP APPLICATION DUE DATE EXTENDED!
- BLM Selects Elizabeth Burghard as Medford District Manager
- BLM Campground Opening Dates
- BLM Extends Deadline for Nominations for Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- Roseburg Recreation Site Fee Increases
- Wolf Creek Falls Trail Closure Extended Through Summer
- Proposed Trailhead Improvements
- Interior Department Takes Next Step in Comprehensive Review of Federal Coal Program
- BLM Unveils Vintage-Style Commemorative Poster of Steens Mountain
- Secretary Jewell Offers Vision for Next 100 Years of Conservation in America
- BLM Extends Comment Period on Proposed National Planning 2.0 Rule
- BLM Releases Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- Media Advisory: Press Conference on BLM Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- BLM Releases Statistics on Oil and Gas Activity on Federal and Indian Lands
- BLM Releases Final Programmatic EIS To Use Three Herbicides on Western Public Lands
- Resources and People "RAP" Camp Applications Due May 2, 2016
- BLM Seeks Nominations to Resource Advisory Councils
- BLM Seeks Bids for Off-Range Pastures to Care for Wild Horses
- BLM Distributes Secure Rural Schools Payments to Western Oregon Counties
- Planning 2.0: BLM Takes Major Step toward Modernizing Planning Process
- President Proposes $1.3 Billion Budget for BLM in Fiscal Year 2017
- BLM Announces 2016 Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Schedule
- Buck Springs Road Closed to Through Traffic
- BLM Designates 2016 Fee-Free Days
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Title II RAC Information
Roseburg Office777 NW Garden Valley Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97471