Welcome to Roseburg
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Ban
- Agencies Release Study of 'West-Wide' Energy Corridors
- BLM Gathering Public Input on Coal Program at Six Public Meetings
- Wild Horses and Burros on Public Rangelands Now 2.5 Times Greater than 1971 when Protection Law Was Passed
- RAP CAMP APPLICATION DUE DATE EXTENDED!
- BLM Selects Elizabeth Burghard as Medford District Manager
- BLM Campground Opening Dates
- BLM Extends Deadline for Nominations for Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- Roseburg Recreation Site Fee Increases
- Wolf Creek Falls Trail Closure Extended Through Summer
- Proposed Trailhead Improvements
- Interior Department Takes Next Step in Comprehensive Review of Federal Coal Program
- BLM Unveils Vintage-Style Commemorative Poster of Steens Mountain
- Secretary Jewell Offers Vision for Next 100 Years of Conservation in America
- BLM Extends Comment Period on Proposed National Planning 2.0 Rule
- BLM Releases Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- Media Advisory: Press Conference on BLM Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- BLM Releases Final Programmatic EIS To Use Three Herbicides on Western Public Lands
- Resources and People "RAP" Camp Applications Due May 2, 2016
- BLM Seeks Nominations to Resource Advisory Councils
- BLM Seeks Bids for Off-Range Pastures to Care for Wild Horses
- BLM Distributes Secure Rural Schools Payments to Western Oregon Counties
- President Proposes $1.3 Billion Budget for BLM in Fiscal Year 2017
- BLM Announces 2016 Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Schedule
- Buck Springs Road Closed to Through Traffic
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Title II RAC Information
Roseburg Office777 NW Garden Valley Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97471