Welcome to Roseburg
- Controlled Burn Near Sutherlin Scheduled
- BLM Director Unveils New, Interactive Mountain Bike Maps at Outerbike 2015
- BLM Announces Leadership Appointments in Three Key States, New Mexico, Nevada and California
- Volunteers Turn Out for 13th Annual Cow Creek Byway Clean-up!
- Historic Conservation Campaign Protects Greater Sage-Grouse
- Sections of the Swiftwater Segment on the North Umpqua Trail Reopened
- Cow Creek Clean-up is Back!
- Administration Launches Every Kid in a Park Pass
- BLM Opens Limited Areas along the North Umpqua River
- Southwest Oregon RAC appointees
- Public Use Restrictions for Fire Safety in Mount Thielsen and Sky Lakes Wildernesses
- Interior Department Supported $358 Billion in Economic Activity, 2 Million Jobs in 2014
- BLM Leadership Mark 15th Anniversary of National Conservation Lands System
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Ban
- Interior Department Approves First Solar Energy Zone Projects
- BLM Distributes Payments to Counties
- BLM Plans for Public Lands in Oregon Provide for Greater Sage-Grouse Protection, Balanced Development
- BLM Seeking Caretaker for North Bank Ranch
- Celebrate National Trails Day with Emerald Trail Clean-up
- Oregon BLM Plans Open Houses and Workshops
- BLM Recognizes Employees at Awards Ceremony
- BLM Offers Open Houses and Workshops for Draft Plan for Western Oregon
- BLM Leaders Tour Drought Areas and Check in on Fire Season
- BLM Extends Deadline for Nominations for Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Western Oregon
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Title II RAC Information
Roseburg Office777 NW Garden Valley Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97471