Welcome to Prineville
- DOI Announces Guidance on Federal Coal Program
- BLM debuts San Juan Islands National Monument poster!
- BLM Plans to Burn Piles near Eagle Crest
- Deputy Secretary Connor to Announce Major Permitting Milestone for Utility-Scale Solar Projects
- Interior Disburses $13.4 Billion in FY14 Energy Revenues
- BLM Employees Recognized for Outstanding Public Engagement Efforts
- Prineville BLM Awarded Restitution for Reckless Burning Case
- Prineville BLM Replacing the Macks Canyon Boat Ramp
Alerts and Notices
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Prineville Office3050 N.E. 3rd Street
Prineville, OR 97754