Welcome to Medford
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Ban
- Agencies Release Study of "West-Wide" Energy Corridors
- BLM Gathering Public Input on Coal Program at Six Public Meetings
- Wild Horses and Burros on Public Rangelands Now 2.5 Times Greater than 1971 when Protection Law Was Passed
- Spring Prescribed Burning in the Rogue and Applegate Valleys Will Produce Visible Smoke
- RAP CAMP APPLICATION DUE DATE EXTENDED!
- BLM Selects Elizabeth Burghard as Medford District Manager
- Public Invited to Celebrate 30 Years of Table Rocks Programs
- Interior Department Takes Next Step in Comprehensive Review of Federal Coal Program
- BLM Releases Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- Media Advisory: Press Conference on BLM Proposed Plan to Increase Timber Harvest and Environmental Protections in Western Oregon Forests
- BLM Seeks Bids for Off-Range Pastures to Care for Wild Horses
- BLM Announces 2016 Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Schedule
- BLM Designates 2016 Fee-Free Days
- BLM Distributes Payments to Counties
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Western Oregon
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Medford Office3040 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Grants Pass Interagency Office2164 NE Spalding Ave
Grants Pass, OR 97526