Welcome to Medford
- Upper Klamath River Closed For Public Safety
- BLM Director Discusses Oil and Gas Inspections with Industry
- Pilot Rock Trail Re-Route
- BLM Fire Program to Focus on Sage-Grouse Conservation
- BLM Director Puts Focus on Oil and Gas Inspections
- Family Nature Days at Elderberry Flat!
- BLM Releases Free history book on the General Land Office in Oregon!
- Secretary Jewell Announces $43 Million to States for Parks, Outdoor Recreation through Land Water Conservation Fund
- BLM National Director to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of LWCF at the Sandy Ridge Trailhead
- Fireworks & Exploding Targets Ban
- Wildfire Fatality Investigation Report Released
- BLM Seeks Input on Refining Planning Process
- BLM to Protect Upper and Lower Table Rocks Resources
- Table Rocks Hike Season - Spring 2014
- Hyatt Lake to Open on April 26 - Recreation Area Reservations Now Available Online
- BLM to conduct a Special Recreation Permit Program audit
- Title II Money Available for Special BLM Projects
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
SW Oregon Fire Recovery
Where there's smoke...
Medford Office3040 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
Grants Pass Interagency Office2164 NE Spalding Ave
Grants Pass, OR 97526