Welcome to Lakeview
- Secretary Jewell Statement on President Obama's Strategy to Cut Methane Emissions
- BLM Director Highlights Agency Accomplishments in 2014
- BLM Delivers on Permits, Leasing Opportunities for Oil and Gas in 2014
- Secretarial Order on Rangeland Fire
- DOI Announces Guidance on Federal Coal Program
- BLM debuts San Juan Islands National Monument poster!
- Deputy Secretary Connor to Announce Major Permitting Milestone for Utility-Scale Solar Projects
- Interior Disburses $13.4 Billion in FY14 Energy Revenues
- Pacific Connector Draft Environmental Impact Statement Released
- Lakeview BLM announces new field manager
- Lakeview BLM releases Weed Management EA
- Lake County Offically in Fire Season
- Harpold and Stukel Mineral Pits Environmental Assessment
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Lakeview Office1301 S. "G" Street
Lakeview, OR 97630
Klamath Falls Office2795 Anderson
Avenue, Bldg. #25
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Email: Klamath Falls