Welcome to Lakeview
- Secretary Jewell Announces Competitive Leasing Policy to Encourage Solar and Wind Energy Development on Public Lands
- Celebrate the Outdoors! National Public Lands Day 2014!
- Secretary Jewell, BLM Deputy Director Ellis Tour Innovative Sagebrush Conservation Efforts Underway in Oregon
- Secretary Jewell to Kick-Off Multi-State Swing Promoting Major Department Priorities
- BLM Announces Experienced Land Manager as New Eastern States Director
- Lakeview BLM releases Weed Management EA
- Lake County Offically in Fire Season
- Fireworks & Exploding Targets Ban
- Harpold and Stukel Mineral Pits Environmental Assessment
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Lakeview Office1301 S. "G" Street
Lakeview, OR 97630
Klamath Falls Office2795 Anderson
Avenue, Bldg. #25
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Email: Klamath Falls