Welcome to Lakeview
- BLM Announces Experienced Land Manager as New Eastern States Director
- Upper Klamath River Closed For Public Safety
- Lakeview BLM releases Weed Management EA
- BLM Releases Free history book on the General Land Office in Oregon!
- Secretary Jewell Announces $43 Million to States for Parks, Outdoor Recreation through Land Water Conservation Fund
- BLM National Director to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of LWCF at the Sandy Ridge Trailhead
- Lake County Offically in Fire Season
- Fireworks & Exploding Targets Ban
- Harpold and Stukel Mineral Pits Environmental Assessment
- Fee Free Days for BLM Lands Set for 2014
- BLM releases draft sage-grouse EIS
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
The BLM and Sage-Grouse Conservation
Lakeview Office1301 S. "G" Street
Lakeview, OR 97630
Klamath Falls Office2795 Anderson
Avenue, Bldg. #25
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Email: Klamath Falls