The Eugene District BLM hosts three campgrounds, all with various recreation opportunities. Dispersed camping is also allowed on BLM land unless posted otherwise, with a 14 day limit.
|Site Name||Season||# of Sites||Picnic Sites||Drinking Water||Toilet||Fee||Features||Miles from Eugene|
|Sharps Creek||Friday before Memorial Day to
|11||Yes||Hand Pump||Vault||$8||hiking, wildlife viewing, swimming, gold panning||40|
|Whittaker Creek||Friday before Memorial Day to
|31||Yes||Hand Pump||Vault||$10||watchable wildlife, swimming, hiking, fishing (on the Siuslaw River)||40|
|Clay Creek||Friday before Memorial Day to
|21||Yes||Hand Pump||Vault||$10||swimming, hiking, fishing, group shelters||55|
- Camping is limited to 14 days.
- Maximum three vehicles per campsite.
- Confine open fires to designated grills, fireplaces, or fire rings only.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Quiet Hours are 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Discharge of firearms, firecrackers or other fireworks is prohibited.
- Children should use swimming area only with adults in attendance.
- Amplified sound such as radios, television, musical instruments and other audio devices shall be operated in a manner that will not disturb other campers.