Welcome to Eugene
- Resources and People "RAP" Camp Applications Due May 1, 2015
- Interior Department Releases Final Rule to Support Safe, Responsible Hydraulic Fracturing Activities on Public and Tribal Lands
- BLM Revises Environmental Analysis for the 2014 Second Show Project
- Improved Trails at Shotgun OHV Site
- Secretary Jewell Issues Strategy to Protect, Restore Sagebrush Lands for 2015 Fire Season
- Upcoming Events at the West Eugene Wetlands
- Nominations for the 2015 Reclamation and Sustainable Mineral Development Awards
- Public Meeting on the Letz Ride Thinning Project
- BLM Seeks Nominations to Coastal Oregon Resource Advisory Council
- BLM Seeks Nominations for Northwest Oregon Resource Advisory Council
- West Eugene Wetlands Releases Management Plan
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
Eugene Office3106 Pierce Parkway
Springfield, OR 97477