Welcome to Eugene
- BLM Announces 2016 Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Schedule
- Comment Period Extended for Wild Horse Sterilization Research
- Secretary Jewell Announces Proposal to Reduce Methane Emissions, Wasted Gas on Public, Tribal Lands
- Comprehensive Review of Federal Coal Program
- Secretary Jewell Announces Nearly $40 Million for Conservation, Wildfire Prevention, Landscape Restoration and Recreation Projects in Nevada
- BLM Designates 2016 Fee-Free Days
- New Northwest Oregon Resource Advisory Council Meets October 21-22, 2015
- BLM Distributes Payments to Counties
- BLM Releases Draft Plan for Western Oregon
50th Anniversary Wilderness Celebration!
Where there's smoke...
Eugene Office3106 Pierce Parkway
Springfield, OR 97477