- Take I-15 south to exit 25 (Sloan exit) and turn left at the stop sign.
- Turn left onto Las Vegas Blvd. Travel north on Las Vegas Blvd about 0.1 mile.
- Turn right on a dirt road heading east (this road is opposite the north bound freeway entrance for I-15. This road will follow the power line.)
- Follow the power line road for approximately four miles. Just past power pole number 12084 look for a two-track road on the right. This road is signed “Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area”
- Follow this road south for approximately one mile. The road will fork, keep to the right.
- Road will dead end at the entrance to Petroglyph Canyon.