Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area can be enjoyed at all activity and mobility levels. In addition to enjoying the sights along the 13-Mile Scenic Drive, Red Rock Canyon offers several wheelchair accessible areas.
- Visitor center – LEED certified center features indoor exhibits and lectures, a gift shop and innovative outdoor exhibits with four themed elements: earth, wind, fire and water. An accessible trail is available at this location.
- Willow Springs Picnic Area – picturesque area on the 13-Mile Scenic Drive that features rock art, restrooms and picnic area An accessible trail is available at this location.
- Red Rock Overlook – located along State Route 159, the overlook features stunning views of Red Rock, restrooms and picnic area. An accessible trail is available at this location.
- Red Spring – located east of the 13-Mile Scenic Drive off of State Route 159, this area features boardwalk, year-round spring, restrooms and picnic area. An accessible trail available at this location.
- Restrooms - accessible restrooms are available at the visitor center and most pullouts on the scenic drive. Please note that restrooms along the scenic drive are vault toilets and may not have accessible bars.