We have implemented the following security requirements to provide for the increased protection of its employees and visitors. These requirements will be strictly enforced during your visit.
- All visitors are required to enter and exit the building through the main entrance. The main entrance is on the north side of the building below the BLM National Training Center signage.
- Upon check-in, visiting BLM personnel will be required to display their government ID card (SmartCard or DI-238A) with photo.
- In addition, visitors will be issued a visitor's pass or name tag that must be worn at all times while on the premises.
- All visitors will be required to sign the visitor's roster each day upon check-in.
- Under no condition should a visitor open an exterior gate for other visitors.
- All visitors and staff must vacate the premises no later than 6:00 pm each day.
We appreciate your cooperation. If questions or concerns arise during your visit to our facility, any of NTC's staff members will be happy to help you.