We are excited to tackle a much anticipated topic, conflict management. The E4S program has partnered with Mr. Robert Schout, of Your Power Skill Training Inc, to bring BLM a dynamic webinar covering Conflict Management. Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Here is what to expect for the remainder the months of May and June:
- May 14-16, 2013 Leadership Challenge, Portland, Oregon.
- May 21-23, 2013 Supervisory Skills Workshop, Cheyenne, Wyoming. To register please contact your State/Agency Training Coordinator.
- May 23, 2013 Webinar, Conflict Management, with Bob Schout. To register pleas sign up via DOI Learn Class Name: BLM-2013-0523-Conflict Management-Web Ex 1430-01 (E4S)
- May 28, 2013 External Awareness
- June 4, 2013 Webinar, Creating a Culture of Ownership, with Marnie Green. To register pleas sign up via DOI Learn Class Name: BLM-2013-0604-Culture of Ownership-Web Ex 1430-01 (E4S)
- June 5, 2013 Audio Forum, A Model Workplace, with Michael Martin. To register pleas sign up via DOI Learn Class Name: BLM-2013-0605-A Model Workplace-Web Ex 1430-01 (E4S)
- June 18-20, 2013 Supervisory Skills Workshop, Portland Oregon. To register please contact your State/Agency Training Coordinator.
- June 18-20, 2013 Leadership Challenge, Reno Nevada.
If you have any specific questions regarding E4S please feel free to contact the program coordinator Jessica Sobarzo at 602-906-5604 or BLM_TC_E4S@blm.gov.
Last updated May 7th 2013