Customers may order items from the Great Basin Cache (GBK) and charge to their VISA , MasterCard, American Express and Discover card accounts using the following criteria:
- Individuals, college/university bookstores and military entities must place orders with a credit card.
- Orders from State Wildland Fire Agencies and their cooperators may be paid by credit card or invoiced with the use of purchase orders or requisitions. Federal agencies (other than Bureau of Land Management) must use credit cards unless they have a current reimbursable work authorization/agreement signed and in place with BLM-NIFC prior to ordering.
- Credit cards are not accepted for items ordered on Resource Orders.
- Failure to provide the required information (i.e. company, organization, name, address, etc) on the Order Form will result in a non-processed order. Partially completed order forms are not acceptable. Phone orders will not be accepted. Orders must be either mailed or faxed. GBK will not call to confirm receipt of orders.
- To ensure credit card security, credit card information (card number, expiration date, name of cardholder) must not be provided on the order form. Use the Credit Card Mail-Fax Form. Failure to do so will result in delays and/or a non-processed order. GBK will not call to obtain any incomplete credit card information.
- Backorders will not be established for credit card customers. Orders will be filled only if the item is available. Items not filled will be reflected on the packing list.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of shipment and must be accompanied by the packing slip.
- Orders will not be processed if the credit card information is "denied" by the bank (i.e. over the limit). An attempt will be made to contact the card holder. If a response is not received, the order will be cancelled.