1114 (912) P
EMAIL TRANSMISSION – 10/18/07
Information Bulletin No. MT-2008-003
To: Volunteer Coordinators
From: Director, External Affairs
Subject: Request for Information for FY 2007 Volunteer Annual Report DD: 12/6/07
The WO has requested information for the FY07 volunteer annual report. Please send the statistics for your office to Ann Boucher by December 6.
There are five components to this year’s report:
- Spreadsheet showing the number of individual volunteers and the total number of volunteer/hosted worker hours, separated by program (attached).
- Another spreadsheet showing the number of volunteer hours in National Landscape Conservation System (NLCS) units (attached). Please note that hours spent on projects in NLCS units should be reported on BOTH spreadsheets. See the attached WO IM No. 2008-004 for further explanation.
- Narrative describing your top volunteer program accomplishment for the year, and/or any special volunteer events (including volunteer recognition events).
- A list of partner organizations that have contributed substantially to the success of the volunteer program in your state by donating materials, equipment, or funds, as well as the time and talent of their members and/or employees.
- Hard copy or electronic photographs with captions and photo credits.
The information from each office will be compiled into one report and forwarded to the WO. It will also be used in the FY07 annual report for the Montana/Dakotas BLM.
Thank you for your assistance. Please call Ann Boucher at (406) 896-5011 if you have questions.
Signed by: Greg Albright, Acting
Authenticated by: Ann Boucher
3 Attachments 3-IM No. 2008-004 and attachments (8 pp)