<<Back to Adjudication Handbooks
Handbook 3109-1--Leasing Under Special Acts
all files are .pdf
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Part I - Rights-of-Way Lease Processing
- Part II - Units of the National Park System
- Part III - Shasta and Trinity Units of the Whiskeytown-Shasta-Trinity National Recreation Area
- Glossary of Terms
- Regional Solicitor's Memorandum, Dated November 15, 1976, "Railroad Rights-of-Way; Mineral Leasing"
- Solicitor's Memorandum (BLM.ER.0683), Dated June 9, 1987, "Extensions under the Act of May 21, 1930"
- Regional Solicitor's Memorandum (BLM.RM.1144), Dated April 11, 1990, "Assignability of Oil and Gas Leases Issued Pursuant to the Act of May 21, 1930, 30 U.S.C. 301-306 (1982)"
- Listing of ALMRS (Case Recordation) Data Element (DE) 1775 and 2910 Action Codes Applicable to Case Types 310911 and 3108130 for Handbook 3109-1
- Index by Keywords
- Download Handbook 3109-1 - Leasing Under Special Acts (5.7 mb)