We strive for these principles in the way we conduct ourselves and in the eyes of the public we serve.
- We act with integrity to earn and keep the trust and respect of all citizens.
- We are committed to superb public service, accountability, and transparency.
- We place top priority on sustaining and restoring land health.
- We are a sound investment for America by achieving a high return for the taxpayer’s dollar (5:1).
- We showcase the Bureau of Land Management and our work with enthusiasm and pride.
- We promote a diverse and safe work environment where all employees are valued, motivated, productive, and have opportunities to grow.
- We foster statewide teamwork by sharing resources and supporting each other.
- We are fiscally responsible and continuously seek opportunities to increase efficiency.
- We forge collaborative and cohesive partnerships with local and state governments, federal agencies, tribes, private landowners, and NGOs as the key to success.
State Director's Top 10