Miles City Field Office Recreation Guidelines:
* ROADS CAN BE IMPASSIBLE WHEN WET. Please do not drive on primitive roads in wet conditions.
* Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks regulations apply on all BLM-administered Public Lands. Know the regs.
* Access to private lands requires landowner permission first. Be respectful of private property.
* All off-road travel is prohibited. Designated OHV Areas are the only exception.
* BLM boundaries are generally NOT marked. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION.
* Camp at least 600 feet from water sources.
* Camping limit: 14-days in established campgrounds; 16-days for dispersed camping.
* Campers may drive to dispersed campsites only within 300’ of an open road, and after locating the campsite on foot.
* Be mindful of local fire restrictions; they change frequently.
* Pack-out what you Pack-in; including hides from harvested game animals.
* Removal of historic, archeological or paleontological artifacts is prohibited.
* Wash vehicles before and after travel to avoid spreading noxious weeds.
Access issues and violations? Report to the BLM Miles City Field Office (406) 233-2800, 1-800-826-3023 or 1-800-TIP-MONT (847-6668).