Pink House Recreation Site
This large site on the Clearwater River features developed camping, a boat launch, group facilities, a day use area and renowned steelhead fishing. It is located along the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail.
5 miles west of Orofino, Idaho, Highway 12 | Driving Directions
- Developed site
- Campground - 15 sites full hookup RV sites with water, electricity 50 AMP service, sewer, picnic tables, fire rings. 3 tent campsites.
- Day use area with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Drinking water
- Boat ramp - concrete
- Vault toilets - 3
- Flush toilets - 2
- Parking area
- NO RV dump station
- Pay phone
- Open year-round
- Fees - Camping $18 per night per camper for RV full hookups, tent camping $10 per night/$4 per extra vehicle not in tow per night. Camping only allowed at designated numbered camp sites. Federal Interagency Access Pass provides for a 50% discount off the camping fees for card holder and their vehicle.
- Each campsite unit is defined as: 1 vehicle or 1 rv/camper and/or multiple tents per campsite. Any additional rv/camper at a campsite is $18 per rv/camper per night, and any additional vehicles not in tow are $4 per vehicle per night.
- First come, first served- no reservations
- Campground fees must be paid within 30 minutes after occupying site.
- All fees collected are used at this site for improvements and maintenance
- Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or less)
- Garbage disposal on site. Disposal of any household or industrial refuse or waste brought in from private or municipal property is prohibited and subject to fines.
- Group day use pavilions, exclusive use: $25 per day (small), $50 per day (large) (to reserve call 208-962-3245).
- Permits are required for commercial use, competitive use,
special area use and organized group activity and event use