McKay's Bend Recreation Site
Located along the Clearwater River, this site is managed jointly by the BLM and the Idaho Department of Fish and Game. The campground accommodates RVs and tents, and provides river access.
18 miles east of Lewiston, Idaho, Mile Post 18 on Highway 12 | Driving Directions
- Developed site
- Campground - 15 sites full hookup RV sites with water, electricity 50 AMP service, sewer, picnic tables, fire rings. 2 large tent campsites.
- Showers (2) available registered campground visitors.
- Day use area with picnic tables and BBQ grills
- Drinking water
- Flush toilets - 2
- Parking area
- No RV dump station
- Pay phone
- Open year-round
- Fees - Camping $18 per night per camper for RV full hookups, tent camping $10 per night/$4 per extra vehicle not in tow per night. Camping only allowed at designated numbered camp sites. Federal Interagency Access Pass provides for a 50% discount off the camping fees for card holder and their vehicle.
- Each campsite unit is defined as: 1 vehicle or 1 rv/camper and/or multiple tents per campsite. Any additional rv/camper at a campsite is $18 per rv/camper per night, and any additional vehicles not in tow are $4 per vehicle per night.
- First come, first served – no reservations
- Campground fees must be paid within 30 minutes after occupying site.
- All fees collected are used at this site for improvements and maintenance.
- Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or less)
- Garbage disposal on site. Disposal of any household or industrial refuse or waste brought in from private or municipal property is prohibited and subject to fines.
- Group day use pavilion, exclusive use: $50 per day (to reserve call 208-962-3245)Permits are required for commercial use, competitive use, special area use and organized group activity and event use.