Mica Bay Boater Park
This unique boat access campground has 16 tent camping units, two mooring docks, a swimming beach, three picnic units, a group picnic shelter, vault toilets, drinking water and playground equipment. This is a first-come, first-serve, self-pay campsite and boat dock, and the campground host is available to assist visitors with the self-pay kiosk. Dogs are allowed at the site but must be leashed or controlled.
Directions: About 7 miles south of Coeur d'Alene by boat: primary access is by boat - no public vehicle access. Visitors may walk in a short distance on a gated service road. Take Highway 95 south from Coeur d'Alene for 8 miles, go an additional 2 miles by turning left on Putnum, right on Tall Pines and right on Loff's Bay Roads.
- Developed campground
- Group Picnic Shelter ($30 reservation fee)
- Campsite and mooring docks: $10/boat/night
- Boat Camping: $10/boat/night
- $1 for each additional person (over five people)
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- No garbage collection - pack out trash
- Drinking water
- Mooring docks
- Picnic area
- Vault toilet
- Use Season: Year-round