To view or purchase maps, please contact the BLM office nearest you. We recommend that you call ahead to check the availability since not all offices offer the same selection. For general information, please call the BLM Idaho State Office Public Room at (208) 373-3889.
You may order maps by phone (with a major credit card) by calling (208) 373-4007 or through the mail by sending a check or money order (payable to the Department of Interior-BLM) to: BLM Visitor Information Center, 1387 S. Vinnell Way, Boise, Idaho 83709.
When ordering, be sure to indicate the type of map, scale and quad name.
Here's what we offer:
- BLM Surface Management Maps for the State of Idaho, 1:100,000-scale & 1:500,000-scale & 1:1,000,000 topographic - $4.00 each
- Salmon, Upper Snake River, Pocatello Resource Area recreation Maps 1:100,000-scale, topographic Paper - $4.00 each
- Oregon Pacific Northwest Recreation Map Series 1:100,000-scale, topographic Synthetic - $8.00 each
- Wilson Creek Trails Map
BLM Travel Maps
- BLM Murphy Subregion
- Challis Field Office
- Oregon Trails and Byways Brochures/Maps
- Craters of the Moon
River Maps and Guides
- Owyhee/Bruneau/Jarbidge River System - $5.00
- Lower Salmon River: Hammer Creek to Heller Bar | Vinegar Creek to Lucile - $5.00
- South Fork of the Snake River - $7.00
- Wild and Scenic Salmon $10.00
- Middle Fork of the Salmon River $10.00
National Forest Maps
- For All Forests in Idaho; 1:126,720-scale – Topographic – Recreational Index, Game Units and Forest Service Roads. Paper $9 – Synthetic $10 (Water Resistant)
- Boise National Forests Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVU) are paper maps organized by Ranger District. Maps identify roads, trails and areas in the NF that are open to Off Road Vehicles (Stock varies as these are provided by the FS).
- Danskin Mountains OHV Map $5.00
- Frank Church River Wilderness Maps (North & South) Synthetic $10.00