Whiskey Springs Cabin/Stage Stop
This historic cabin includes a single home, out buildings and stable and is located along what was once the Mackay to Challis wagon Road. Whiskey Springs served as a stage stop around 1910 and in 1918, the development of the town of Chilly caused the decline of stage traffic. It was later used as a gas station and a rest stop in the 1930s and was an infamous point of distribution during the prohibition days of the 1920s.
Location: 15 miles northwest of Mackay, Idaho.