The lands managed by the Royal Gorge Field Office are home other opportunities for rock climbing. Refer to local shops and guidebooks for additional information and other areas. To be a steward of the land and minimize the impacts of your sport, please observe the following guidelines:
- Stay on the access trails and do not shortcut switchbacks.
- If you must bring your dog, keep it on a leash and under control at all times. Pick up after your pet and pack out its waste.
- Camp only in designated sites in designated areas.
- If you are camping in areas without designated sites, follow the dispersed camping guidelines.
- Pack out all trash, even if it’s not yours.
- Know the property boundaries and do not climb on private property without permission.