Radium is approximately 17 miles from Highway 9 on Grand County #1 (Trough Road). From Kremmling take Hwy 9 south about 1 mile to Grand County 1 (Trough Road). Go west on Grand County 1 (Trough Road) for 15 miles, and turn right onto County Rd. #11 (Sheephorn Rd.).
Radium facilities include a boat launch, accessible vault toilets, 4 picnic sites, 6 individual and 2 group camp sites and parking for 15-20 vehicles, or 10-15 vehicles plus trailers, and 4 buses. This site is a high use facility as a put-in and take-out point for rafting, and fishing on the Upper Colorado River. Radium is located along the Colorado River Headwaters National Scenic Byway.
Facilities: Tables, Grills, Outhouse, Tent pads, 4 Picnic sites
Day Use Fees:
· $5 per vehicle per day, valid at Pumphouse, Radium, State Bridge, Two Bridges and Dotsero
· Fees charged from May 1 to October 31
· Season passes for $20 available by calling or visiting Kremmling Field Office
· America the Beautiful Passes (Annual Pass, Military Pass, Senior Pass, Access Pass, and Volunteer Pass) allow FREE day use.
Individual Camp Sites:
· 9 sites. Available on first-come, first serve basis
· $6 per night, per site (May 1-October 31)
· Fee includes parking for one vehicle, each extra vehicle pays the day use fee of $5/day
· 14 days limit
· 10 people maximum
· America the Beautiful Passes (Annual Pass, Military Pass, and Volunteer Pass) pay full price camping
· America the Beautiful Passes (Senior Pass and Access Pass) pay half price camping
Group Camp Sites:
*See Group Camp Site webpage for more information