Facilities: 6 individual campsites, 2 group campsites, tables, grills, outhouse, tent pads, 4 picnic sites, boat launch, vault toilets, parking for 15-20 vehicles or 10-15 vehicles plus trailers and 4 buses.
This site is a high use facility as a put-in and take-out point for rafting and fishing on the Upper Colorado River. Radium is located along the Colorado River Headwaters National Scenic Byway.
Day Use Fees: $5 per vehicle
- Valid at Pumphouse, Radium, State Bridge, Two Bridges and Dotsero
- Fees charged from May 1 to October 31
- Season passes for $20 available by calling or visiting Kremmling Field Office
- America the Beautiful Passes (Annual Pass, Military Pass, Senior Pass, Access Pass, and Volunteer Pass) allow FREE day use.
- 9 sites. Available on first-come, first-serve basis
- $6 per night, per site (May 1-October 31)
- Fee includes parking for one vehicle, each extra vehicle pays the day use fee of $5 per day
- 14-day limit
- 10 people maximum
- America the Beautiful Passes (Annual Pass, Military Pass, and Volunteer Pass) pay full price camping
- America the Beautiful Passes (Senior Pass and Access Pass) pay half price for camping within individual sites (not group sites)
See Camping Page for more information
Directions: Radium is approximately 17 miles from Highway 9 on Grand County #1 (Trough Road). From Kremmling take Hwy 9 south about 1 mile to Grand County 1 (Trough Road). Go west on Grand County 1 (Trough Road) for 15 miles, and turn right onto County Rd. #11 (Sheephorn Rd.).