The Colorado River Valley Field Office administers several SRPs. Below is a list of current permitted outfitters/guides in the Colorado River Valley Field Office.
Summer Use Permits
If you see a commercial/organized group on BLM land in the Colorado River Valley Field Office area and do not see their company/group listed above, please contact the Colorado River Valley Field Office at 970-876-9080.
How to apply for a new permit or change your existing permit.
How to transfer an existing permit.
Permit Renewal and Annual Operating Authorization Requirements.
Application (new and altered permit), and permit renewal forms:
Post Use (after operating season) forms:
- Eagle River Trip Log (Edwards to the Colorado River confluence) excel pdf
- Lower Colorado River Trip Log (includes Horseshoe Bend and South Canyon) excel pdf
- Roaring Fork River Trip Log (includes Wingo Junction) excel pdf
- Upper Colorado River Trip Log (State Bridge to Bair Ranch) excel pdf
- All Year Upland (non-river) Trip Log excel pdf
- Fall Upland (non-river) Trip Log (includes Big Game Hunting) excel pdf
- Winter Upland (non-river) Trip Log (includes Mountain Lion Hunting) excel pdf
- Competitive Event Trip Log excel pdf
All forms and requirements must be sent to:
Bureau of Land Management
Colorado River Valley Field Office
Attn: Recreation Permit Administrator
2300 River Frontage Road
Silt, Colorado 81652