California’s BLM partnerships help achieve BLM-AML strategic goals. Making it possible to achieve a number of objectives. For instance:
• Detail studies to determine the danger of contaminated environment
• Educate the public about Abandoned Mine Lands
• Provide valuable information nation wide and increase its awareness to every age group.
• Encourage partnership and stakeholder support for planning decisions
• Increase knowledge of economic, social, and environmental conditions as well as state and local use requirements