Welcome to Your Public Lands. Please observe these rules* to protect natural resources.
Parking is available at the end of Miner Hole Road. Point Arena Lighthouse and Rollerville Junction are private property. Parking is available in these locations for a fee or by permission.
- Public lands open for public use and enjoyment are adjacent to the private Stornetta Brothers Ranch. Please observe closures on private property.
- Public Lands are open from one-half hour before sunrise to a half-hour after sunset. Camping is not allowed. Permission from the BLM is required for use or leaving personal property in the area during closed hours. Open fires and firewood cutting are prohibited.
- Mechanized vehicles including bicycles and off-highway vehicles (excluding wheelchairs), are not allowed. Vehicles used by the grazing lessee and by agencies or authorized parties for administrative purposes are exempt.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than six feet.
- No firearms, pellet guns, bows or paintball devices are allowed.
- Climbing on rocks, cliffs and around sink holes is not allowed.
- Hang gliding is prohibited.
- Motorized water craft are prohibited on the Garcia River by state statute. Any watercraft use that damages plants or other resources is prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited by federal regulation.
- Collecting natural resources including plants, animals and shells is prohibited.
- Federal law prohibits collecting or damaging cultural artifacts.
information, please contact:
Bureau of Land Management
Ukiah Field Office
*(Authority for rules is Code of Federal Regulations (43 CFR 8364)