Piedras Blancas Light Station is located on a rugged windswept point of land six miles north of Hearst Castle, along California’s scenic Highway One. First illuminated as an aid to navigation in 1875, the lighthouse still casts a beam of light to guide mariners along the rocky California coast. Today the lighthouse beckons the visitor, offering a glimpse into history and a respite from the modern world.
Access to Piedras Blancas is by guided tours only. Tours are offered year round and feature cultural and natural history, as well as spectacular scenery.
Piedras Blancas Light Station
U.S. Department of Interior
Bureau of Land Management
15950 Cabrillo Hwy
P.O. Box 129
San Simeon, CA 93452-0129
Phone (805) 927-7361, FAX (805) 927-3308
(To send an email click on "Contact Us" at the bottom the page)
Piedras Blancas Tours