Beginning in Fiscal Year 2013, Arizona NEPA registers and documents have been integrated into the Bureau's National ePlanning database. Prior year registers and documents also remain available at the "2012 and Prior" link to the right.
ePlanning brings BLM’s National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and Land Use Planning (LUP) projects into a searchable environment. The project summary is a description of the proposed project. If you would like to inquire about a specific project, there is contact information in the project summary.
When You Visit ePlanning:
The ePlanning page offers a number of drop-down windows to narrow your search.
- You may choose between Land Use Plans or NEPA (default choice) projects (Arizona currently has 3 Land Use Plans in ePlanning)
- You may select a specific State (“All” is the default choice for any drop-down box)
- You may select a specific Field Office in that State
- You may select a specific Document type
- You may select a particular Year
- You may select a particular Program area
- The “Advanced” Search provides even more detail to narrow a search
As an example, if you were interested in NEPA projects in the Safford Field Office, you would:
Leave the NEPA button selected
Choose “Arizona” from the list of States
Choose Safford FO from the list of Offices
Click the “Search” button
The page will refresh, and your search results will appear below the buttons.