Bay Record of Decision
The Bureau of Land Management announces the availability of the Record of Decision for the Bay Resource Management Plan (RMP). The Bay planning area includes 1.9 million acres of BLM-administered public land in southwest Alaska.
News Release (November 14, 2008)
Federal Register Notice (November 14, 2008)
Table of Contents for Bay Record of Decision and Approved RMP
Record of Decision (PDF 550 KB)
Approved RMP (PDF 166 KB)
- Appendix A: Resource Protection Measures (193 KB)
- Appendix B: Master Memorandum of Understanding between ADF&G and BLM (2.2 MB)
- Appendix C: Generally Allowed Uses on State Land (38 KB)
- Appendix D: Wild and Scenic River (WSR) and Areas of Critical Environmental Concern (ACEC) Justification (72 KB)
- Appendix E: List of Maps (individual maps at right)
Bay Proposed RMP and Final EIS (December 2007)
Bay planning documents are available at the BLM Anchorage Field Office located at 4700 BLM Road (68th Ave & Elmore Rd), Anchorage, AK, or phone 907-267-1246 or 800-478-1263 (within Alaska).