Federal Oil and Gas Forms and Notices

Form 3160-3: Application for Permit to Drill or Reenter

Form 3160-4: Well Completion or Recompletion Report and Log

Form 3160-5: Sundry Notices and Reports on Wells (Do not use this form for proposals to drill or to re-enter and abandoned well, use Form 3160-3 (APD) for such proposals.)