Links indicate reports that are available online. Click on the link to open the file. Note file sizes in parentheses.
BLM-Alaska is working to ensure PDF files are meeting accessibility standards. If you find missing pages or problems with these files, please contact Karen Laubenstein, BLM-Alaska State Writer-Editor, klaubens @ blm.gov (spaces added, remove before emailing).
58. Open File Report is Unassigned.
79. Ketchikan Airborne Geophysical Survey: Geologic and Geographic Data Sets. Open File Report 79. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. July 2000. (Available on CD only. Request copy from Office of Communication 907-271-5555.)
108. Delta National Wild and Scenic River: 2005 Recreation User Survey. Doug Whittaker and Bo Shelby. Open File Report 108. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. June 2006.
114. Dall Sheep Use of Areas of Critical Environmental Concern in the Utility Corridor Management Unit, Alaska. Open File Report 114. Tim Craig and Paul Leonard. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. November 2009, 30 pages. (3.2 MB)
115. Mineral Investigations in the Bristol Bay Mining District Study Area, Southwest Alaska, 2006. Open File Report 115. Kirby W. Bean, Peter E. Bittenbender, Edward C. Gensler, and Liming Wu. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. March 2007, 37 pages.
119. Assessment of the Potential for Bison Introduction and Grazing in McCarthys Marsh. Open File Report 119. Kyle Joly. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. August 2008, 8 pages (224k low res)
120. McCarthys Marsh Caribou Winter Range Transects: Vegetative Changes from 1997 to 2006. Open File Report 120. Kyle Joly and Randi R. Jandt. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. April 2008. 13 pages. (1.55 mb).
121. Impacts of Truck Traffic across Unfrozen Tundra near Toolik Lake, Alaska. Open File Report 121. Martha K. Raynolds, Tim Craig, and Zachary Meyers. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska, April 2010. 30 pages. (1.44 mb).
122. Abundance and Run Timing of Adult Salmon in the Tozitna River, Alaska, 2007. Jason Post, Carl Kretsinger, and Bob Karlen. Open File Report 122. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. September 2009. 24 pages. (3.72 mb).
123. A Geophysical Investigation of Glacial Lake Outburst Potential of Nourse Moraine, Taiya River Watershed, Skagway, Alaska. Open File Report 123. Charles Denton, Brent Lewis, and Gary Fisk. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. September 2009. 16 pages. (1.01 mb).
124. Fish Habitat Management and Monitoring Related to Oil and Gas Exploration in the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska: 2008-2009. Open File Report 124. Matthew S. Whitman, Shane Walker, and Richard T. Kemnitz. Bureau of Land Management, Fairbanks, Alaska. July 2011. 43 pages.
125. Caribou Use of Narrow Land Corridors around Teshekpuk Lake, Alaska. Open File Report 125. Dave Yokel, Alex Prichard, Geoff Carroll, Lincoln Parrett, Brian Person, and Caryn Rea. Bureau of Land Management, Anchorage, Alaska. July 2011. 22 pages.
126. Limestone Gulch, White Mountains National Recreation Area: Natural, Cultural, and Biological Karst Reconnaissance, 2002-2005. Appendix 3 CD file. Open File Report 126. Robin O. Mills, Robert Sattler, and Nancy H. Bigelow. Bureau of Land Management, Fairbanks, Alaska. February 2014. 76 pages
Most Open File Reports are available for loan from:
Alaska Resource Library and Information Services (ARLIS)
Room 111, UAA Consortium Library Building
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
Reference Desk: (907) 27-ARLIS or (907) 272-7547
E-Mail Reference: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (907) 786-7652
Reference assistance is available from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. AST Monday-Friday
Interlibrary Loan Phone: (907) 786-7677
Interlibrary Loan Fax: (907) 786-7680